MWC 2024 Barcelona Page Replaced with LP
Every year the mobile telecoms industry meets at MWC to discuss our next steps, as an industry. Parallel Wireless is especially excited to attend this year to showcase our GreenRAN™ solutions, including our energy-efficient hardware-independent Distributed Unit (DU) platform. Open RAN is only truly open with hardware independence at the radio and the baseband. We are committed to provide operators with cutting-edge solutions that will help accelerate Mobile Net Zero for the industry.
Join us in Hall 5, Booth CS200 to discover the potential enhancements for your network>>
- Optimize your deployment with our Hardware-Agnostic DU platform and automated deployment package. Our recent innovation of Hardware-Agnostic software supports any chipset architecture, including ARM and x86, while embodying the true flexibility and scalability in a network technology.
- Save on energy bills– Reducing power consumption has become a top priority for many network operators. We will demonstrate several ways in which you can optimize network performance with our solutions while consuming less energy!
- Optimize your network with AI enhanced GreenRAN™ xApps Suite, which will reduce you power consumption while preserving cluster-level KPI and end-user experience QoS.
- Get greener with Open RAN-Powered Active DAS– Connect your DAS installations to remote DUs via fiber optic using standard interfaces and save on energy, equipment and engineering by shifting the BBU to the cloud, while reducing CapEx.
- We will also be sharing some insights and deployment references from our customers around the world.
We will be in Hall 5, Booth CS200.