Parallel Wireless’s solution is ideally suited for:
- Greenfield 4G Deployment: SPs looking to provide new 4G service in rural or urban areas.
- Densification: SPs looking to densify their 4G networks to support increasing user count.
- Indoor 4G coverage based on CAP and OpenRAN controller with local or distributed EPC.
As it delivers the following benefits:
- Cloud-native architecture across all components:
- Easy to deploy, manage, and scale:
- The software platform automates network optimization to reduce deployment cost.
- Self-configuration makes radios plug-and-play.
- Self-optimization reduces the need for drive testing and results in cost reduction.
- Radio is software-defined to upgrade user count and technologies, so sites can be software upgradable to higher capacity with COTS BBU or 5G when needed.
- Orchestration enables optimal network performance, which results in superior end-user QoE with seamless mobility, preventing subscriber churn.
- Lowest TCO:
- Automation reduces the need to travel on-site or use professional services.
- Hands-free optimization of PW SON saves on on-going maintenance.
- Future-proof and easy migration to 5G:
- Software platform enables 5G-native architecture which is upgradable to any 3GPP release in the future and can enable any 5G migration option.
- Virtualization of gateways (like Security gateway, Small Cells gateway, Wi-Fi gateways, etc.) as VNFs allows flexibility to introduce new components and services within the network.