Parallel Wireless Edge Core is a Converged Cloud-native Core solution that:
- Supports deployments in private, public, or hybrid cloud
- Delivers network efficiency
- Optimizes service quality for latency-sensitive applications
- 3GPP standard compliant
- Flexible to deploy with cloud based or edge deployments on ETSI NFVI compliant Cloud-native solution
- Costs much less with investment protection on CAPEX and reduced OPEX
Parallel Wireless Edge Core can be deployed in a range from small private LTE to big consumer LTE networks:
- Centralized: Fully converged and redundant EPC/5GC core in the central data center,
- EPC/5GC as a Network in a Box(NIB) for Public Safety LTE
- Enterprise and Private LTE core
- In the centralized data centers with CUPS CP (Control Plane) and UP (User Plane) in different data centers.
- Deploy MEC with mix of User Planes at the Edge with rest of the Control plane functions hosted in central data center(s).
- To deliver new services: deploy VoLTE/VoWiFi/VoNR faster and at lower cost.
Parallel Wireless Edge Core also enables 4G-5G interworking for smooth migration from 4G to 5G when introducing 5G SA in order to ensure the network can support a wide range of different types of UE handsets ranging from legacy 4G devices to 5G NSA and 5G SA devices.