Everything You Need to Know About Open RAN: An e-Book
As the year draws to a close, we can say that 2020 has been the year of Open RAN. Every week seems to bring a new announcement about the technology. Open RAN, sometimes called “ORAN” is the movement in wireless telecommunications to disaggregate hardware and software and to create open interfaces between them.
Using our experience engaging with more than 50 global mobile network operators across six continents to deploy ALL G Open RAN solutions, our goal with this e-book was to simplify the world of Open RAN for those who are learning about and/or evaluating Open RAN.
In this e-book, you will learn about:
- Open RAN Terminology
- Open RAN Groups Shaping the Industry
- C-RAN, vRAN, and Open RAN
- The Need for Open Interfaces
- Open RAN Components & Functional Splits
- RU, CU, and DU
- Automation, Virtualization, and CI/CD
- Real-Life Examples of Open RAN Deployments
- RAN Intelligent Controller (RIC)
- Open RAN Integration
- Open RAN Timeline & Adoption
- …and much more
Download our e-book today to learn Everything You Need to Know About Open RAN.